Imagine you...living in the Dutch Brainport Eindhoven region, working on the latest and most advanced software. In Europe’s most innovative top technology region -that is best-in-class when it comes to inventing, developing and manufacturing high tech systems- you contribute to achieving global breakthroughs in various fields on a daily basis.
Joint forces to match you with the company that suits you best
The Brainport Eindhoven region is home to some of the most sophisticated embedded software companies in the world. Software that drives many of the innovative and complex products that the Dutch high-tech industry is known for. Eight renowned IT companies in Brainport Eindhoven work together in offering international software developers the best possible career opportunities. Together we look at your profile and competencies and find the best match with the vacancies and the career opportunities our companies offer.
What you will do
• Realise innovative solutions using various programming languages such as JAVA, C++ , C#, .NET
• Be part of projects in various sizes that work on projects in various fields like: mobility, energy, food, sustainable production, high tech and the medical field
• In a lot of cases you will be working in scrum teams
• Use modern tools for requirement management, version control, continuous integration, issue tracking and test management
What you will need
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in (Technical) Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering (direction embedded), Applied Physics or a similar direction
• At least two years of relevant experience in a similar position
• Knowledge of one or more programming languages such as JAVA, C++ , C#, .NET, OOP, Linux etc.
• Reasonable fluency in English, in word and writing (at least at a B2 level)
• The ability to learn new techniques, applications, tools, programming languages and operating systems
What we offer
• Interesting world-wide projects
• An ambitious and open and pleasant work environment where you can feel the tech vibe
• In some cases, immediate employment on a permanent contract
• Lots of room for and guidance in technical and personal development
• Competitive salary and excellent benefits
Living in Brainport Eindhoven means living in a genuine high-tech hotspot that is home to an abundance of large and small companies that offer a great variety of technology and IT jobs. Moreover, quality of life in the Netherlands is high: schools are excellent, you find a wide variety of housing, top-notch healthcare, and all kinds of sports- and leisure facilities for yourself, your wife or husband and children. Settling in the region is simple. Both for inhabitants of the European Union as for talents that live outside the EU. Most talents are settled and ready to start working within fourteen days.
Learn more: express.candarine.com/campaign/url/forward/9f489190c6aa